Subject: Field bugs was Re: commit: undebugged Lists and Fields.
From: Sam TH (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:38:16 CST
On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 11:19:18AM +1100, Martin Sevior wrote:
> Undebugged lists and fields for the next release. Piece Table
> fields are only in the debug build.
A couple current bugs in fields - easily visible with the test inserts:
1) Insert Keith's test. Note that the cursor is on the next line.
Type some text. It appears on the previous line, inside the
field. In order to get to the actual next line, press enter
once. The cursor doesn't move, but the actual position does.
2) Insert Keith's test. insert martin's test. Not only is martin's
test inserted in the previous line, as the previous item
describes, but it causes a duplicate copy of keith's test
to be created. This copy isn't saved, but it is displayed.
3) Insert Keith's test. Hit undo. Assert, then segfault.
4) Insert Martin's test. Hit undo. Different assert, then segfault.
5) Insert basically any field. Same assert as with Keith's test,
then segfault. *THIS IS A SHOWSTOPPER*
I'm sure their are lots more, but this should get people started.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:38:18 CST