From: Tomas Frydrych (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 11:20:44 EST
that's my mess.
> In the UT_contextGlyph constructor there's a call
> memcpy(&s_table[HEBREW_START], &s_table[HEBREW_END + 1] ...
> As all (should) know, overlapping memcpy is undefined. If the areas
> overlap one should use memmove, but since there are quite a few
> platforms involved I didn't want to break anything by fixing this.
The gap between the overlap is 120 bytes -- I did not think there was
a processor around that would move data around in such big chunks
as to have a problem with this.
> Another thing is UT_contextGlyph::renderString. 28 lines into this
> function there's
> for(; j < CONTEXT_BUFF_SIZE; j++)
> next_tmp[j] = *(next + (j + i + 1 - len));
> I really don't know what this code does, and I'm not sure I want to
> know. What I do know is that the expression (next + (j + i + 1 - len))
> evaluated to an address that is not initialized (called from
> fp_TextRun::_refreshDrawBuffer). Someone knowing this code might want
> to have a look at that too.
Just having a quick look at the code, it seems to me that the
indexing is correct; perphaps the problem is in
fp_TextRun::_refreshDrawBuffer(). Unfortunately, I am to busy at
the moment to be able to look into this.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Fri Nov 29 2002 - 11:23:35 EST