From: charles smyth (
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 15:58:51 EST

  • Next message: Dom Lachowicz: "Re: Paras"


    If I want to select paragraph marks/carriage returns so that they can be
    deleted by using the find and replace function what has to be entered into
    the find box.

    MS-Word has a Special selection option in its find and replace dialog box.
    This is useful for getting rid of stray interline paragraph marks from text
    and word processor files.

    Charles Smyth
    To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to with the word
    unsubscribe in the message body.

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Jan 21 2003 - 15:59:49 EST