Re: Cursor Terminology and Shape (was Re: Red cursor)

From: John Seago <>
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 22:53:53 CEST

I've just looked caret up in my dictionary and it says that this ^ when
used used below the line or in the margin is a 'caret', used to indicate
an error. That seems to be the answer one gets when doing a Google search
for it as well. Well that and 'Centre for Applied Research in Educational
Technologies' at Cambridge University, UK. See:

John Seago
GNU/Linux User #219566
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to with the word
unsubscribe in the message body.
Received on Sun Apr 3 22:54:11 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Sun Apr 03 2005 - 22:54:11 CEST